Our goal is to raise funds for building renewable solar power solutions for critically hit and damaged schools in Ukraine. This will help them operate through Ukraine’s energy crisis due to the constant shelling of power stations, as well as create a solid foundation for using Green energy moving forward.
This effort is in support of the Energy4Ukraine project. We aim to raise $10,000 and draw attention to the importance of renewable energy when Ukraine is rebuilt after the victory. The Energy4Ukraine initiative is committed to creating renewable solutions for schools and other critical infrastructure. We aim to garner societal attention and raise funds for infrastructure reconstruction and sustainable development.
What We Do
- Provide technical assessments of infrastructure needs.
- Identify vendors and project developers using transparent mechanisms.
- Oversee the equipment installation and development at all stages of the project implementation.
- Track long-term impact on communities where the project is realized.
- Advocate sustainable and efficient energy solutions at the country’s level.
- Equip schools and critical infrastructure facilities with alternative power sources.
- Focus on solar power and other environmentally friendly energy solutions.
- Collaborate with Nevados, a professional player in the renewable energy market, who is committed to helping Ukraine.
Our Key Partner
The project is proudly supported by Nevados.
Nevados is a solar energy equipment supplier located in Oakland, California. With their proprietary products, they help solar developers increase location site options, eliminate major costs of construction, and maximize power generation.
Our pilot project involves a school located in Chernihiv. The city endured a month-long occupation at the onset of the Russian invasion. Throughout this period, the school became a steadfast…
Ways to Donate
Spread the word! Inform your friends and colleagues about this important cause, and share our initiative on your social media. Please help us achieve our fundraising target of $10,000 for schools in Ukraine.