Heart2Heart – Humanitarian Aid
The goal of this project is to help and to support the most vulnerable Ukrainians in need that cannot get help the other way. We collect, sort, and deliver donations to volunteers in Ukraine, who pass them hand-to-hand, heart-to-heart, and family-to-family. Our project helps families in need, people with disabilities, children of fallen ATO soldiers, and children in boarding schools, orphanages, and hospitals. We gather clothes, food, and medication and deliver it to most vulnerable people across Ukraine, not including temporarily occupied territories of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.
Our humanitarian mission is one of love and solidarity with our fellow Ukrainians. It is a volunteer-driven, the non-profit mission that depends on your and our willingness to help. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, where we gather, sort, and then deliver care packages to the delivery company “MEEST” (Sacramento) for their final transportation to Ukraine. We also courier donations with people that are flying to Ukraine from San Francisco and other cities of Bay Area, that are willing to help Ukrainians in need. While some people are able to take a few care packages with them, others take full bags – everybody does what they can.How Can You Donate Items?
Donations: clothes, shoes, household supplies, personal hygiene products, baby food, diaper, and medicine. You can see the full list above and by following a link: goo.gl/54tmvA.
Currently, we are looking for shoes and clothing for children and minors.
We are also in need of:
- Kitchen utensils
- Personal hygiene items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, feminine products)
- Baby food (with an expiration date of not less than 6 months from date of purchase)
Moreover, we need medicine, vitamins, wheelchairs, diapers for adults, and other products for disabled people. We also have an annual collection of gifts for the holiday/school/prom season. We can assure you that your aid will reach its predetermined and agreed upon destination. In several weeks, donors will get confirmation of card packages being received in Ukraine. We invite you to get involved and help our fellow Ukrainians in their hour of need as they endure unimaginable hardships.
You bring your donation to any of the following locations:
- Maksim, 58 Jules Ave, San Francisco, CA, leave items behind the metal door
- Olga, 3369 Kipling Place, Fremont, CA, 214-864-5133
- Anna Bietina, 27754 Miami Ave, Hayward, CA, 510-359-3614
- Natasha, 274 Sunshine Drive, Pacifica, CA, 415-385-5442
- Sasha and Sveta, 1863 Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, 650-996-7179
- Ksenia Ha, (Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Concord; contact via FB or txt 623-698-4071)
- Galina Kovaljova (Walnut Creek, Concord, Pl. Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Morinda)
- Natalie Leikind and/or Oksana Kart (pick up in Palo Alto – San Jose area) contact via Facebook
- Olena Stadnyuk – Castro Valley
- Irina, 21747 Baywood Ave Castro Valley
- Oksana, 24 Portsmouth dr Novato 94949
- Lisa, 818-387-5232, 20281 Wind Cave lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- Donate items from the list.
- Money donations to cover costs of “MEEST” delivery service.
- Volunteers flying to Ukraine from San Francisco and the Bay Area willing to make extra room in their luggage to transport the collected aid to Ukraine.
- Volunteers with big cars (vans or trucks) who can take donations from San Francisco Bay Area to the “MEEST” office in Sacramento.