There are multiple ways you can make a donation to Nova Ukraine. We will appreciate donation of any size. If you want to make a donation for a specific project and you are writing a check, make sure to include a note with your donation. All the donations are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 46-5335435.
You may make a secure donation using a credit card. Please note that the default is a monthly donation. Unfortunately the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine will not end once the war ends, so please consider this option if you are able to.
Donate via Credit Card »
You may donate via PayPal either using your account, or if you do not have one, PayPal offers secure credit card processing. Through PayPal, you have the opportunity to select which cause your donation will support.
Donate via PayPal »
Mail check or money order to:
3277 S. White Rd., PMB 8475,
San Jose, CA, 95148, USA
Note: We cannot accept foreign (outside United States) check less than $250 – please donate via PayPal or wire transfer if donating from abroad.
Facebook is a convenient tool that allows donors to designate their donations to a chosen cause. Many fundraisers are running on Facebook to support Nova Ukraine. Donate to the existing fundraiser or create your own fundraiser on Facebook.
We support cryptocurrency donations via various wallets:
- Metamask: ETH Wallet 0x12c546c89E4158b151597d761048A5C33C4f54CC
- Angel Protocol Endowment Fund
- Endowment Fund on endaoment.org
Bank Deposit, Wire or ACH
How to wire money to Wells Fargo:
- Bank: Wells Fargo
- Bank Phone: 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557)
- Bank Address: 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
- Bank Account: 9054000600
- Routing number: Direct deposits, electronic payments, ACH: 121042882
- Routing number: Wire transfers – domestic (from US): 121000248
- Wire transfers – International (SWIFT): WFBIUS6S
- Beneficiary: Nova Ukraine
- Address: 963 Mears Ct, Stanford CA, 94305, USA
Note: Banks in the USA do not use IBAN, please use SWIFT for international transfers.
Donate Stocks or Bonds
We are happy to receive your donation of stocks or bonds. To start the transfer, inquire with your stock broker to receive a “Letter of Authorization” from your bank. Our information is given below for filling out your Letter of Authorization.
- Charitable Organization: Nova Ukraine
- Receiving Institution Account Number: 9458-5828
- Account Title: Nova Ukraine
- Receiver Federal Tax ID: 46-5335435
- Contact Name at Charitable Organization: Donor Operations
- Telephone Number: (650) 242-5404
- Name of Receiving Institution: CHARLES SCHWAB & CO., INC
- DTC Number: 0164, Code 40 (Charles Schwab)
After sending your letter of authorization to your stock broker, we humbly request that you inform us of the donation by also forwarding the letter to [email protected].
You can double or even triple the value of your donation to Nova Ukraine with employee donation match programs. Check with your employee if donations can be matched.
- Find out whether your employer has a donation match program
- Make a donation online or using your company’s donation match portal such as Benevity, YourCause, or CyberGrants
- Submit your receipt for matching
If you have Donor Advised Fund, you can initiate a grant using DAF Direct Link.
Donate using DAF Direct Link »
Contact Us About a Donation
To contact us about a donation, please reach out to [email protected] or leave a voicemail at (650) 242-5404 and a volunteer will get back to you as soon as possible. Please be patient as responses may take several days.
Donations Tax Deductions Status
Nova Ukraine has been approved by the IRS as a public 501(c)(3) charity and all donations are tax-deductible contributions retroactive to the date of Nova Ukraine’s formation on March 24, 2014. We reserve the right to use contributions made at our sole discretion for any purposes consistent with our mission statement.
Individual attendance of various events or personal statements by our Directors, staff members or volunteers do not represent the Organization’s position.
Help Ukrainian Refugees in the US
There are other ways to help Ukrainian refugees, including offering your home or car.
Donate Critically Needed Medical Supplies
We are accepting mail in donations of unused medical supplies and equipment.
Shop Nova Ukraine Merchandise
All merchandise sales benefit our humanitarian mission.