WHAT WE DO
Nova Ukraine works on a vast variety of initiatives
that help build democratic society in Ukraine.
- Collecting computers in the United States to help displaced people in Ukraine transition to new careers and find new opportunities.
- Financial and medical help to wounded soldiers and their families. This includes those who were injured during Euromaydan as well as injured soldiers from ongoing military conflict. More than $30,000 USD has been transferred so far.
- Support summer ESL programs for Ukrainian children as well as educational programs.
- Donate medical equipment collected from American hospitals. Obtain high quality refurbished equipment at discount prices; this equipment will be donated to Ukrainian medical institutions.
Raising Awareness About Ukraine
- Participate in international festivals, organize cultural events and concerts and charity races. Hold fundraising events for the American community to attract donors that are sensible to our cause.
- Produce promotional materials. Design and widely distribute t-shirts, badges, stickers, and other materials.
- Organize and promote concerts of the Ukrainian artists in the Bay Area.
Building Strong Civil Society
- Support Ukrainian people in building strong civil society.
- Supporting Moi Gorod Project in Odesa, Ukraine to give citizens power to conduct and find funding for their projects.