Alumni Fund Ukraine
Alumni Fund Ukraine is an educational NGO established by Ukrainian alumni in December 2015 in Switzerland and in April 2016 in Ukraine. Its mission is to create a funding platform that can enable people to support Ukrainian educational institutions and education overall, in a simple, transparent and reliable manner.
Detailed information about Alumni Fund Ukraine, its projects and Ukrainian educational institutions currently in its network is available at alumnifund.org/enGoals
- To promote tradition of alumni giving in Ukraine and develop donors’ network for Ukrainian educational institutions and education overall.
- To support Ukrainian educational activists in their efforts to develop their own educational institutions, by giving them access to ideas, financial resources and connections with alumni, living in Ukraine and abroad.
- To introduce global educational best practices in Ukraine and execute cutting-edge scalable educational projects.
- 220+ donors, 35,000 USD in donations.
- Alumni giving networks in 5 educational institutions in Ukraine, such as Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Rusanivsky Physics and Mathematics Lyceum, Physics and Technical Lyceum in Ivano-Frankivsk.
- 30+ granted stipends and awards
- 35+ team members across Ukraine
- Online course in critical thinking The Science of Everyday Thinking from Queensland University, Australia, November 2016 – February 2017, to date taken by 30,000 people, extensive media coverage in Ukraine.
- Online course Design Thinking for Innovation for which Alumni Fund Ukraine received copyright permission from Darden School of Management, USA, planned for October – November 2017, 10+ partners, 15+ project team members.
Important note: If you make a donation for a particular purpose (stipend, award, etc.)/specific educational institution in Alumni Fund Ukraine network (can be checked on alumnifund.org/en/branches), please kindly send an email to email@example.com with details of your donation’s designated purpose.